Pole Sensor (Dimmable)
The GridNavigator Pole Sensor is an easily-installed and inexpensive add-on module for industrial light fixtures, enabling them to minimize their power consumption in sporadically-occupied areas of commercial buildings. This is accomplished by the use of a relay that can switch off the fixture’s power supply, or a 0 – 10V dimming signal that can control a compatible LED light fixture to reduce its light output. Both the desired light level and the motion timeout can be controlled by adjusting two potentiometers through the sensor’s casing.
Passive Infra-Red occupancy sensor
- Time-of-day and astro clock scheduling capability
- 0 – 10V dimming output capability
- Adjustable unoccupied dimming level from 10% to 100%
- Adjustable time delay from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Compatible with most industrial fixtures
Model #: GN-PS-001
The motion sensor is controlled using a smartphone app, and has two remotely-controllable settings: TIMER DELAY and DIMMING. These settings are adjusted as follows:
- The TIMER DELAY setting controls how long the light fixture remains illuminated after the last instance of detected motion. This can be set to any time period between 30 seconds and 30 minutes.
- The DIMMING setting controls the behaviour of the light fixture in its idle state, when no motion has been detected.